Hi Juergen

>> Does anybody has a hint what could be corrupt with the file created with
>> XSLT?
>> Is there a log file that I can consult to learn more about what exactely is
>> corrupt with the file?
>> Is there a mailing list better suited for this problem?
> Probably the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list. But i assume that it
> is not a problem of the XSLT but from the zip tooling you are using.
Hm, I guess you're right, but as far as I see I only use standard components.
I'm using the classes in java.util.jar (java version "1.5.0_09") to create the
entries in the Zip file and to produce the zipped filed.

Are there examples of Java applications creating odt files using XSLT (besides
of "OASIS OpenDocument Essentials" by J.D.Eisenberg)?

Regards,
Benno