Hello

I found the following line in malling list

"I've now tested to run set_soenv separately as well, and found that
the failing line is:
      $platform          = `../solenv/bin/config.guess`;

Running ../solenv/bin/config.guess from the same directory works.
Is there a problem with my shell?
Adding the line:
print (`pwd`);
tells me that the path is inside config_office.
Is there something wrong with the attributes?
$ ls -l ../solenv/bin/config.guess
-rwx--x--x+ 1 Admin Ingen 43458 Mar  7  2005 ../solenv/bin/config.guess

I think it is very strange"

I'm facing the same problem

"'..' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Setting platform independent values...
set_soenv:  Cannot figure out what platform you are running
For ."

Everything is fine. I dont know what the problem is