I have a document template where I am creating various custom styles
from Heading1, Heading2 etc....

charterTitle (derived from heading1)
charterText (derived from heading2)
noticeTitle (derived from heading1)
noticeText (derived from heading2)
All these styles appear in one document.  I have a screen in my
application where I display an outline of the document based on these
styles.

My problem is, I am using the ParaChapterNumberingLevel property of
the paragrpahs to generate the outlines, this numbering level is
defined in Writer's Tools->Outline numbering.

Here is the problem: both charterTitle and noticeTitle are dervived
from heading1 (and thus have the same numbering level....) the outline
numbering screen forces a singular numbering hierarchy on the
document, which makes it impossible to have multiple numbering
hierarchies.... (multiple styles at heading1 level....)

Also it makes it impossible more than 10 styles as part of outline hierarchy...

Is this a bug / missing feature or have i missed something ? It does
seem like a major limitation to me....

ashok