Its in the Symphony Program folder on your hard drive where the program is located at.

On Sep 28, 2007, at 9:34 AM, Allen Pulsifer wrote:

Well I tried it out on Windows too and I could install and
de-install it, using the "Software" option in the System
folder. However, some associations (I think ODT or ODS) did
not get restored correctly.

Hello Rony,

Kindly forgive my confusion. What is the "software option in the system folder"? I looked in Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs and could not find an entry for Symphony. Then I tried rerunning the installer and it only offered to install, as if it had never been installed. It had no option for
repair or remove.

Allen