Hi there!

There´s one small problem left:

If you did delete one of the modules
svx, sch, jurt, rdbmaker, shell, external
from the ChildWorkspace intentionally the
repair might have added it again.

If this is the case for you you can use
the new feature ( [x]-link after the module name ) to
delete the module from the CWS again.

It has been tested that this now doesn´t destroy anything else again.

Kind regards,
Bernd Eilers

Bernd Eilers wrote:

Hi there!

EIS database entries have been fixed.
If you still think one of your CWS is missing a module please drop me an email.

Kind regards,
Bernd Eilers

Bernd Eilers wrote:

Hi there!

affected module are:

svx, sch, jurt, rdbmaker, shell, external

If your CWS contained one of those modules it will likely be affected.
We will try our best to collect the CWSs which contained these modules
and try to fix the EIS database, stay tuned.

Kind regards,
Bernd Eilers

Bernd Eilers wrote:

Hi there!

A serious bug in the EIS removeModule feature has been discovered.
Removing a module from a CWS does currently not only remove it from that CWS only but from all which have it.

As a result please please check your open not yet integrated ChildWorkspaces wether they contain all modules you once have added. If a module is missing please drop me a note.

A bugfix is on the way. Please do not use RemoveModule feature until further notice!!!

Kind regards,
Bernd Eilers