Hi Hector,

On Friday, 2007-09-07 17:09:12 -0600, Hector Socas Navarro wrote:

>       I've written a little program in C to use in combination with
>       Impress that will help presenters keep track of time.

Sounds useful.

>       The source code and an executable can be found in:
> http://download.hao.ucar.edu/pub/navarro/PresentationClock/

To draw more attention from OOo users you might be interested in
creating an extension package and add it to the new OOo extension
repository, for details please see
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/

  Eike

P.S.: As you're not subscribed to the mailing list you were posting to,
you will miss replies that are directed to the list only. When answering,
please reply only to the list (Reply-To header is set), not to my
personal account. Thanks.

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 SunSign   0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412