Apparently my previous message in this thread on 2007-10-04 was too complicated
and asked too many questions as nobody followed up on it, so I'll ask just one
specific question at a time then...

Do I understand the specification correctly, it is possible to specify platform
requirements only for UNO native components (shared libraries) in an extension,
not for all of an extension in general, that might not even contain any UNO
components?

Or is it a (so far not enforced) requirement that extensions must contain a UNO
component shared library? (Even just a mimimal dummy one...)

Cheers,
--tml