I'm interested in creating a copy of the openoffice cvs repository for use in a research project.

We are studying storage systems and would like to use interaction with a large cvs repository as workload.

Is there a way that we could rsync or otherwise transfer the whole cvsroot to one of our servers?

Thanks.

-steve

Dr. Steven Swanson
Assistant Professor