Of course, the same can be said for Word to OOo conversion :) but there
needs to be some intelligence behind the conversion. For example, images to
not get pasted properly since they are pasted as links to the Wiki site
rather than embedded in the document. Furthermore, a proper conversion
should perhaps traverse the directed graph of Wiki pages and construct a
complete document rather than page-by-page pasting?

Mark