Hi Maximilian,

On Monday, 2007-10-22 14:48:01 +0200, Maximilian Odendahl wrote:

> anyone aware of these files ready for VisualStudio to enable syntax
> highlighting and auto expansion for OpenOffice data types, otherwise
> I would do it myself I guess

If you have something ready you may add it to
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Editor_MSDev

> Maybe someone has similar files for other editors which can be ported to the
> other format?

I don't do syntax highlighting for other than builtin types,
autocompletion in Vim is done using header includes and from generated
ctags and the OmniCppComplete plugin, see
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Little_Helpers#Exuberant_Ctags

Most certainly won't be of any help for MSDev though..

  Eike

P.S.: As you're not subscribed to the mailing list you were posting to,
you will miss replies that are directed to the list only. When answering,
please reply only to the list (Reply-To header is set), not to my
personal account. Thanks.

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 SunSign   0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412