Hi,

On Wednesday 31 October 2007 14:50, Stephan Bergmann wrote:

> I schedule this for Friday, November 2, 2007, 9:00--10:00 UTC
> (10:00--11:00 MET) on irc://freenode/ooopackaging.  Sorry for the short
> notice.
>
> [1] http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS/entry/bits2boxes
> [2] http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS/entry/repackaging_in_installation_project
> [3] http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2007/programme/wednesday_138.odp
> [4] http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2007/programme/friday_45.odp

Please let's not forget the 'OOo source split' thread on [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

http://tools.openoffice.org/servlets/SearchList?list=dev&searchText=OOo+source+split&defaultField=subject&Search=Search

I think we moved there forward a lot, and I do hope we explained why is the
split of the sources so important for the (Linux) packagers - in fact a
pre-requisite for being able to do the packaging right.

Please - could the parties potentially interested in the Friday meeting have a
look at the thread and ask any question that are not clear from what was
discussed/resolved there so far?  Thank you a lot in advance!

Regards,
Jan