I'm unsure which project this question should be posted to. So I
thought I would send it here first and then you can direct me to the
more appropriate place.

I'm interested in the Export feature of the OOo Writer. Specifically
the export to LaTeX2e filter. From what I gather the current OOo
export to LaTeX feature is handled by writer2latex. I've looked
through the archives and noticed the version shipping with OOo 2.3 is
writer2latex version 0.4.

There is a much more current version 0.5 and there have been several
versions between the two. There are a lot of bug fixes in version 0.5.

So I'm interested in knowing if there is any desire to get our export
filter brought up to a more current version. If so, I might be
interested in working on it.

Thanks.

-brad w.