"Azreal Yang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> i want to accelrate animations in slideshow,example:
> there is an animation in slideshow, when the animation play in normal
> rate it had draw 40 frames in 2 sec, ,now i want to accelrate this animation
> fasted and it sill draw with 40 frames.

Hi Azreal,

ok, now I see. Since this affects the slideshow module, I suggest
moving this discussion to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list.

Regarding your question: OOo tries to put out as many frames as
possible, thus, if you're currently limited to 40 frames in 2 secs,
then your machine is not capable of doing more (with current OOo and
the specific XCanvas version, that is).

Remedy: opimize OOo's rendering paths. There's a slew of changes
underway for 3.0, with the potential to remove considerable overhead
in slide rendering. For details, please follow up on the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
list.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten