> make[2]: Entering directory
> `/home/Manusha/dev/openoffice/SRC680_m240/dmake/tests'

My first guess here would be that you didn't notice the place in the
instructions where it is specifically said that when building OOo one should
not use Cygwin mounts (like /home), but "explicit" Cygwin paths starting with
/cygdrive/ . Personally I would avoid paths with spaces in them, too, even if I
don't recall if there is anything about that in the instructions. For instance,
create a top-level folder on the C: drive called "ooo" and do your OOo work in
suitably named subfolders there, and refer to this in Cygwin as
/cygdrive/c/ooo. Yes, it's a bit longer to type, but it works.

(It should be fine to use some other drive than C:. Personally I nowadays never
use drive lettters for hard disk volumes (except C:) even if I have a dozen of
them on some machine, but mount the volumes (using the Windows mount concept).)

--tml