Kirill Palagin wrote:
Kohei Yoshida пишет:
It would be much quicker to just implement the way Excel does, put it in
to the release, then decide which part of it we want to implement
differently after the fact, not before.  Given the circumstance that
seems like a much more sensible approach.
Totally agree with you, but it looks that only 3 of us are interested in resolving this issue.
Disappointing.
+1 ... and there are 98 votes on this issue plus another 53 votes on the original issue 2977 that was closed. I wrote a macro that is attached at the issue, it does the job but it is very slow, maybe someone can improve that one?

jim