Radheevar,

for which document types are you considering the Flash export?

Right now we have one for Presentations.

Not sure if people need one for Text documents or Spreadsheets.

I think there is some space for improvement in the export of
presentations, so if you like to work on that, it would be very
appreciated, IMHO :)

Malte.