Thorsten Kramer wrote:
Hi.

In a writer document I have XTextTable, in which new rows were inserted.
Is it possible to copy content and formatiing from an existing cell to the
new ones (e.g. copy the existing cell A1 to the new cell A5)?

So far, I played around with XTextTableCursor, but without success.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Thorste
I tried this:

 Dim oTable
 Dim oRange
 Dim oFrame
 Dim oDisp
 Dim oObj

 oTable = ThisComponent.getTextTables().getByIndex(0)
 oRange = oTable.getCellByPosition(2, 0)
 ThisComponent.getCurrentController().select(oRange)
 oObj = ThisComponent.getCurrentController().getTransferable()
 oRange = oTable.getCellByPosition(1, 1)
 ThisComponent.getCurrentController().select(oRange)
ThisComponent.getCurrentController().insertTransferable(oObj)
but it crashed OOo.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm