Hi yaungmin,

yaungmin escribió:
I am trying to create an add-on program in OpenOffice.org writer which I want
some buttons on the toolbar to be disabled before use login to the system
and enable them after users logged in. Can someone please help me with it or
point me to a place where I can find more information about it?

Sincerely,
Min

I think you are looking for complex toolbar controls feature, see
Carsten Diesner's tutorial:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Framework/Article/Generic_UNO_Interfaces_for_complex_toolbar_controls

the basic idea is that your button will listen for state updates,
applied to your case: when the user is logged in, you notify your
toolbar control to be enabled.

Another option you can consider is disabling commands at runtime:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/WritingUNO/Disable_Commands

I suggest you to subscribe to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] , more proper mailing
lists for these themes.

Regards
Ariel.

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.ArielConstenlaHaile.com.ar/ooo/

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.