KAMI wrote:
Oliver Braun írta:
Are you referring to http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Update_Notification_Protocol ?

It potentially needs some update itself, but I can't check at the moment as the wiki is currently offline.

Can you update the information in the wiki?

Done.

Do we have a working method to make difference between deb and rpm packages under Linux. I can not se this information in the update protocol.
Or we do not want to provide online update for OOo under Linux?

The UpdateURL in the versionrc file must be different for deb & rpm builds.

Oliver