Hi Joachim,

Joachim Lingner wrote:
Giuseppe Castagno wrote:
Hi all,

The idea was to write an extension to sign, but it seems that ATM OOo lacks the needed stuff, e.g. it doesn't seem possible to sign a document with a 3rd part signature method.

Thats true. There is currently no way of plugin in a different mechanismn let alone something to switch between the them.

Actually I found a bunch of services in that area (an example [1]), but almost all are tagged as 'unpublished'.
True.

'unpublished' because not supported or what?

Are there any plan to implement this in 3.x codeline?
No, afaik.

I see, lack of resources or some other reason?

There is also the problem that the GUI code is mixed up "signing logic". This needs to be separated. One could also think of an options page where the user could select different signing methods. However, there is nothing planned yet.

I had a look to the code stuff. It seems all inside xmlsec module.
If I have specific questions to the current code, is there a dedicated ML to ask for?

Giuseppe.

--
Kind Regards,

Giuseppe Castagno