Hello,
            I am developing one extension application using open
office.org2.3, open office sdk(2.3),
              java 1.6,Linux(ubuntu),vc++ dll. In this application I  added
menu items to menu bar and
               its click event accessed selected text from doc in one
String.
              1. Now how do I pass this text to dll and get return text?
              2. How to  integrate dll with open offices extension?

                  XModel xModel = ( XModel ) UnoRuntime.queryInterface(
XModel.class, xDoc );
                  XController xController = xModel.getCurrentController();
                  XTextViewCursorSupplier xTVCSupplier = (
XTextViewCursorSupplier )
                  UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XTextViewCursorSupplier.class
,xController);
                  XTextViewCursor xTVC = xTVCSupplier.getViewCursor();
                  docText=xTVC.getString();
>From here (doctext) I accessed selected text from doc now this text I want
to pass to dll and get back return string.
--
Dinesh