Hi

         This is Charles. I have raised so many queries and i got a negative
reply, in a very rude manner u know. I am very curious in that.

You know i succeeded in covnverting the word doc to pdf but failed with
FontException while viewing the converted pdf using acrobat viewer.
The main cause for this is : Openoffice not embedding or registering fonts
like Arial or TimeNewRoman in the pdf before conversion.
I am struggling for the same last one month. If u just register the font in
pdf (like Arial or whatever comes in word doc ) we don;t want to rely upon
any other api's to embed font in the converted pdf.
it is very rubbish

So i request you to see this issue and i expect in next issue of openoffice,
the registering of the font happened automatically.

Thanking you
Charles v c