Hi there!

Because no one objected to the suggested change,
I´ve just changed all planned SRC680 ChildWorkspaces to DEV300.

Kind regards,
Bernd Eilers

Eike Rathke wrote:
Hi Bernd,

On Thursday, 2008-03-13 09:21:12 +0100, Bernd Eilers wrote:

Frank Schönheit just realized that ChildWorkspaces with status planned in EIS and MasterWorkspace SRC680 can not be created on new MasterWorkspace DEV300 and suggested to just change the MasterWorkspace for all these CWS to DEV300 directly in the EIS database.

I can do this change if needed but want to be sure that there do not exists some whatever strange reason why one of the owners of one of the possible effected ChildWorkspaces might still want to create the CWS on SRC680.

So, when will you carry out that database change? It seems no one
objected and I'd like to physically create a planned CWS.

  Eike