Cor Nouws wrote (20-3-2008 17:17)
Charles-H. Schulz wrote (20-3-2008 17:02)

Don't have any right now but check out the OASIS ODF Adoption TC mailing lists.

Thanks Charles. Can be useful, but can't be the thing that I've seen earlier ..

Apologies Charles. It was that list. Though I've never read it before, somehow I must have seen some of the messages. Frank Meies pointed me to them, as you may have seen.

Best,
Cor

--

"The Year of 3" -2008- "Het jaar van 3"

Cor Nouws
Arnhem - Netherlands - nl.OpenOffice.org - marketing contact