Hello Jianhua,

> Create a uno control in Calc, and make it invisible by Basic,
> Save the docuemnt, and then reload it, the uno control still
> visible.
> This because ODF do not support this property.
> does we have any plan for supporting this feature?

No plans.

Note that for consistency, one would need to introduce a *model*
property "Visible", which then is respected by the *control*(s) which
belongs to the model. This is the way it works with other properties,
for instance Enabled.

Also note that this is not absolutely straight-forward: Visibility is
used for some other purposes, too. For instance, when the document with
the controls is in "form control design mode", then all controls are
invisible (as you could easily check with an oControl.isVisible from
Basic). In UNO dialogs, which use pretty much the same control
implementations, visibility is set automatically according to the "Step"
property of the dialog, which allows implementing wizards.

So, if we really had a "Visible" property at the control model, then
high care had to be taken to properly "merge" this explicit visibility
flag with implicit visibility flags.

All that said, I am not sure whether an explicit visibility flag makes
sense. Can you describe use cases where you think you need it?

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -