Hi Mathias,

Mathias Bauer wrote (27-3-2008 11:12)
Cor Nouws wrote:

I understood that there ain't no API to access File|PrintSetup. Hopefully for you. I'm wrong ;-)

Some printer attributes can bet set via XPrintable::setPrinter(), they
are described in com.sun.star.view.PrinterDescriptor:
[...]

You are right. I stumbled over limited access of the printer properties/setup, as the OP did when looking for the output bin/tray.

Seems that the PaperBin is not accessible via API.

I tried to find the available printerbin names, as can be found in Format|Page setup, via the API and with use of the printername (from the service PrinterDescriptor). (Created handy tool to circumvent changing page-styles, just select the bins.)

As VCL can handle the PaperBin explicitly I think that this is just an
omission in the PrinterDescriptor service. Feel free to create an issue
(in framework) for that.

Done: #87495

Thanks for your advice,
Cor
--

"The Year of 3" -2008- "Het jaar van 3"

Cor Nouws
Arnhem - Netherlands - nl.OpenOffice.org - marketing contact