> Also I am using dev-c++(gcc.)

Don't. I have never heard of any serious developer using dev-c++. Plain
makefiles, a separate editor, possibly GNU autotools etc, yes. (But no auto*
are involved in the OOo context.)

Unfortunately, for Windows, the only  supported compiler one can use for OOo
work is Microsoft's. I *think* it should be possible to use the gratis
"Express" edition, though. There has been work to support also gcc, I don't
know how far that has come. That will rule, especially if it eventually means
one can cross-build from Linux (or Solaris, or whatever).

--tml