Hello,

I have a problem with the size of the dialogs in my macros. I created
the macros and dialog with OOo2.x and lately I imported them in OOo3.0
(copy & paste of the basic directory /openoffice.org2/user/basic in the
corresponding user directory of OOo3.0

All the dialogs are resized to a default size and even if I change them
in the OOoBasic IDE, the changes don't stick. Note that changing other
parameters (e.g. the background colour) works fine.

Is there an easy solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion,

Michele