Le 8 avr. 08 à 08:37, Maho NAKATA a écrit :
From: "pj @ OOo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [OOoCon2008] Possible need to postpone the OOoCon (November 5 to 7)
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 13:55:59 +0800

Dear OOo community,

after evaluating the pros and cons of several possible dates to hold the OOoCon, we are now planning to welcome you to Beijing from November 5 to 7.

The main reason to eye November is the fact, that flight prices normally
drop significantly after October. Another important reason for us is,
that we are quite sure, that OOo 3.0 can be celebrated at the OOoCon.

Just +1
better for me :)

It turns out to be indeed a convenient date. The only question that comes to my mind is what's the weather like in November (and please don't answer "polluted").

Best,

Charles.