Hello

I am building one extension(.oxt) using  netbeans  and  java.

In which task I am using some external libraries (Dlls) .or as third
party .dll files

So  how do I  include  this  external libraries while building .oxt
file  so I can use my .oxt file in any computer

how to include the  dynamic library (.dll) somewhere in .oxt file

 (but i don't want to list it in the oxt's manifest file).

it possible to do this ?

Please help me I stuck on this point from last some days

Thanks

Makrand