Hi Jurgen,

> maybe you are right i don't know but i agree that it would be nice.

Sure it would :)

> I think one step further that of course is not possible today. But think about an extension that provides a new icon set, > configuration files to change and reduce the menus and toolbars to fulfill more the requirements of childs.

This is work in progress inside Education Project, on elementary schools request.
Unfortunaly, this is not for short term, but stay tuned  ;-)

> And a set of templates that especially address some basic concepts and training stuff as in so4kids.

For the record, several years ago, I contacted the so4kids guys, proposing my help ( for Mac OS X port ), and asking for the sources.

After some time (long), they kindly answered me, asking me to wait. No news since.

Do you know them ?

Regards,
Eric Bachard

--