Hi Rick,

rick cameron escribió:
Hi, Ariel

Thanks again for the examples. I'll try them once I get the basics in place.

Can you tell me whether it's possible for a C++ client app to create OOo objects (such as a spreadsheet) in the same process as the calling code?

that's what the snipet does: first bootstraps the office (connects to a
running office or, if not already running, it creates a new process),
then gets the service manager from the component context and start
instantiating objects.

"creating a spreadsheet" means loading a spreadsheet document, an
existing or a new one.

I send you some examples (they all are in a "pre-alpha" state) that can
be compiled with the SDK environment, they need to be cleaned but at
least they run.

Regards
Ariel.

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.ArielConstenlaHaile.com.ar/ooo/

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.