Hello,
                         I am using java and Oo Sdk(2.3) for development.
                         I am working on search and replace functions.
                     Firstly using following methods,
                         // set a string to search for

         xRepDesc.setSearchString("random numbers");

         // set the string to be inserted
            xRepDesc.setReplaceString("replaced numbers");

       // replace

 long nResult = xReplaceable.replaceAll(xRepDesc);

                         Now in this case  my all strings in document get
replaced but I want only
                         replace* first or single* element like findFirst()
                         in case of search and  not all  elements.
                          How do I do this?

--
Thanks and Regards,

Dinesh