On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 5:34 PM, Juergen Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i like your idea and would like to point you on the following extensions
> http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/project/eVoice
>
> It's not the same but it allows to record audio to your slides. It can be
> interesting for you.
>
> Juergen
>
> narendra sisodiya wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>> I need to discuss a project idea,
>> Can we come up with open office auto slide presenter using openOffice API
>> This auto slide presenter will read slides timing from a file and will
>> display accordingly with pre-recorded Audio file.
>>
>> It means,,when some one present his/her presentation , the slides times
>> and
>> audio will be stored in some file and after that anyone can play the
>> presentation using (slides + timings+ Audio) using the auto slide
>> presenter,,
>>
>> I am working on this, and need help
>>
>> Thanks and Regards

Thanks you very much for pointing such a good extensions,
btw, I will like to tell my main project -- Eduvid , (this auto slide
presenter will be part of this)
not well documented but small description is given about Eduvid at
http://sites.google.com/e/techfandu.org/eduvid/Home
Eduvid i am tring to record the whiteboard video in xml type format, I am
adding extra time tags to the freehand writing on the whiteboard and this
can be played back at any time with audio,

I mean while presenting a presentation if presenter want to draw freehand
line of text on slide they will stored with timing tags and will be played
back,
I will be soon out of my exam season and will make a proper documentation of
all aspect of project. for the timing have a look of Eduvid link,

Thanks for motivating me,

--
Narendra Sisodiya MTech, IIT Delhi
mob : +91 - 9711 - 216 - 890