I am doing like this for creating text documents object,
                          com.sun.star.text.XTextDocument xTextDocument
=(com.sun.star.text.XTextDocument)UnoRuntime.queryInterface(
                        com.sun.star.text.XTextDocument.class,
m_xFrame.getController().getModel());
                      com.sun.star.text.XText xText =
xTextDocument.getText();

                 Now I am processing this xText object and some contents
from it. Then I wanted to use search() and replace() methods
                   such that searching string from newer xTextDocument and
replace on older xTextDocument.
                  For this how do I create clone of xTextDocument? or any
alternative way for doing this?

--
Thanks and Regards,

Dinesh