Hi,

there are just 6 weeks left until code freeze for the OOo 3.0 release, in the moment we have more than 1200 issues open for that release.

We will not be able to get all of these issues fixed in time, so please:

Developers:

* please fix your issues as soon as possible, this will avoid the usual accumulation before code freeze and you also avoid not getting QA resources short before code freeze, please speak with your QA representative for timely coordination.
* review your issues if there are really relevant for 3.0 release

QA::

* please identify the important issues for your project, please use the dev mailing lists of the projects to ensure that those bugs ge treated accordingly.
* also identify those issue which can be deferred to a later release
* be sure that the keywords (regression, crash, etc) are set accordingly

in behalf of the release status meeting team,
Martin