Hello,

we are looking for such digital signature functionality for odf:
* ability for several persons to sign the same document
(the signatures can be hierarchically contained or independant)
now I see documentsignature.xml, which is replaced when signing again..

* ability to sign parts of document (again, by different persons)
* or to have some fields of document, which are ignored when hashing

where should I look/ask for more info?
Thanks in advance

ps.: one more thing which we are thinking about in future is ability to show
signee info in special fields -- for example physical signature picture :)

--
Jurgis Pralgauskis
omni: 8-616 77613; teledema: 8-657 65656;