Juergen Schmidt writes:

Hi Juergen,

> that's not enough, you need the offapi.rdb and the service.rdb from the
> basis layer as well. It should be fine to put an <yourappname>rc
> (<yourappname>.ini) besides your test application and specify which
> rdb's should be used. See for example the fundamentalrc

Ok, makes sense.  (Although previously, before the split-install,
none of this was needed or all of this worked transparently...)

> I haven't tried it but i hope it works ;-)

I've played a bit with this (took me a while to figure out that
BRAND_BASE_DIR *must* have a file:// prefix).

Just copying "fundamentalrc" to "testrc" does not fix it.  It seemst
that fundamentalrc should then trigger fundamentalbasisrc to be loaded,
but strace shows no sign of that.

Even when I copy the content of fundamentalbasisrc into testrc, esp

    URE_MORE_SERVICES=${${$ORIGIN/unorc:PKG_UserUnoFile}:UNO_SERVICES}
${${$ORIGIN/unorc:PKG_SharedUnoFile}:UNO_SERVICES} $ORIGIN/services.rdb
    URE_MORE_TYPES=$ORIGIN/oovbaapi.rdb $ORIGIN/offapi.rdb
${${$ORIGIN/unorc:PKG_SharedUnoFile}:UNO_TYPES}
${${$ORIGIN/unorc:PKG_UserUnoFile}:UNO_TYPES}

this does not result in automagically loading of any of these extra .RDBs.

Do I need some extra code to trigger this?

Greetings,
Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The music
typesetter