Hello,
                 I have developed one extension using java,neatbeans,open
office sdk.
          By this got one .oxt created through neatbeans.  Also  if  double
clicking  on
          this  oxt it gets properly installed in open office and works
fine.
          Now I wanted to create one .exe by which oxt should get installed
in open office
          and one other supported files directory would get copied to
specific location.
         How do I achieve this?
         I also tried by creating one exe which copies other supported
directory to specific
         location but not installs oxt into open office.
         Can anybody guide me how do I solve this problem?

--
Thanks and Regards,

Dinesh