Hi,

just noticed that in m18, deliver isn't as gossipy as before: doing a
"deliver" in a module just prints
  deliver -- version 1.127
  Module 'module' delivered successfully. x files copied, y files
    unchanged.

While this is nice in contexts where you are not interested in *what*
got actually delivered, it seems there is no way to revert to the old
behaviour: "deliver -help" doesn't list an option to be more verbose
(though it lists "deliver -quiet", which does the same as "deliver",
funnily).

I find this unfortunate, since I sometimes indeed want to know what's
going on, and would be *really* interested which files were actually
delivered.

Is there an option I missed? If not, is there a possibility to introduce
one?

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -