Hi,

I'm compiling DEV300_m18 with CWS tl55 (for testing LanguageTool grammar checker extension) under Suse 10.2. Now, it compiles fine, installs fine, but all apps - except for the starting page - have no menus nor toolbars, so they are not usable. I haven't found a single message with error saying that some files are missing or something like that - and registry files with UI elements seem to be where they should be.

Does the error sound familiar? Any idea what I might be missing? (The same set compiles fine under WinXP + Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition). I tried to Google the answer but to no avail.

Thanks in advance for any pointers!
Marcin