XTextViewCursorSupplier xViewCursorSupplier =
                ( XTextViewCursorSupplier )UnoRuntime.queryInterface (
                XTextViewCursorSupplier.class, xTextDocument );
         For getting current position from current document I did as above.
        Now while doing this same for spreadsheet it doesnt work by passing
xSpreadsheet instead of   xTextDocument.
        How would I access current active cell in spreadsheet?

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 5:26 PM, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Dinesh Chothe wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>          I want to get current position of cursor from documents XTable or
>> XTextDocument
>>            also for calc I want to get current cells position. How do I?
>>          I am using OoSDK2.3 and java...
>>

> I believe that the view cursor has a property TextTable and a property
> Cell. The cell has a property CellName.
>
> --
> Andrew Pitonyak
> My Macro Document: http://www.pitonyak.org/AndrewMacro.odt