Hello,

Following Kay Ramme's demonstration of the OOo "online ODF editor", the need has been felt to discuss OOo's online aspect and more generally what could come in the next major releases of OOo. Kay Ramme, Louis Suarez-Potts and I would thus like to invite you to an IRC session on Monday 21st, 5pm CET (Hamburg time), 4pm GMT to initiate a discussion on these topics and perhaps go forward on some ideas that could emerge then. The channel would be on Freenode, [EMAIL PROTECTED] . A wiki page has been opened: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OOo_Next and I encourage you to start adding content to it.

Best Regards,

Charles-H. Schulz.