Hi,

Dinesh Chothe wrote:
Hello,
          I have developed one oxt  using java and it works with OO writer.
          This oxt processes reads data from .doc files and converts its to
other form.
          Now when I uses upto 50-60 pages doc file it works fine but when I
use 100 pages
          doc file, openoffice hangs.My CPU using 2 GB Ram.

Can you reproduce the hang without your extension loading the specific Microsoft Word document?

If yes, please submit a corresponding issue and attach the Microsoft Word document, which causes the hang.

Thanks, Oliver.

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
Nagelsweg 55             Software Engineer - OpenOffice.org/StarOffice
20097 Hamburg
Germany                  Fax:   (+49 40) 23 646 550
http://www.sun.de        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028