> I have to disable copy option in open office document when user
> doesn't has copy permission. and it is apply to specified document only.

That is utterly pointless. Surely only the most naïve of users would be stopped
by such a measure. If somebody can read
a document that is a normal file, they can copy it (using operating system
functionality to make a copy, unzipping the
ODF file, or whatever). In fact, most users will probably take such a "copy
prevention" only as a challenge encouraging
them to figure out how to do it anyway.

--tml