tora - Takamichi Akiyama schrieb:
Ulf Wendel wrote:
Regarding ant: I've added it manually to my source tree. It seems not to be part of my CVS repro.

Try to use --with-ant-home= for ./configure, instead,
since Ant is a tool to build some modules of OOo, not a source code of OOo.
IMHO, It should not be in your source tree.

I'm not strict about that. Considering the amount of (external) libraries bundled with OOo, I don't mind to see ant bundled as well. In the end all I'd like to see is a configure warning (if that's possible at all - I don't know!) ...

Once again: very valuable input - thanks!

Ulf