Dear developers!

Iam going to hold a presentation about Openoffice.org at Ubuntu Conference (Budapest, 13 of September in 2008). I would like to present the new stuffs around OpenOffice.org 3. I found these pages:

http://marketing.openoffice.org/3.0/featurelistbeta.html

http://development.openoffice.org/releases/3.0.0beta2.html

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OOoRelease30

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Feature_Freeze_Testing_3.0
http://www.oooninja.com/2008/03/openofficeorg-30-new-features.html

So I have enough information about the actual state, news. Do I remind the attendee the news of 2.x or the latest 2.4 version?

but what about the future? What do we plan for modules? When do we have E-mail/PIM module? So can you more information about your areas, or the whole package?

(I found a page about news of 3.1, 3.x but it is not so verbose.)

best regards,
KAMI