eric b wrote:
Hi,

Le 12 sept. 08 à 17:48, Baytiyeh, Hoda a écrit :

Hello,

I am a Ph.D. student in Instructional Technology at the University of Tennessee.

Be welcome !

I am conducting research about what motivates people to contribute to Open Source Software for free.

Interesting  :)

OpenOffice is one of the applications I am targeting in my research.

Just a detail: OpenOffice.org is the right name of both the project and the application (the software).

I would like to send my survey to people who are involved in the development and not to the users.

I'd suggest you to try with the Education Project.

i think this mailing list is perfect to reach all the developers. The education project in an important one but it's only one sub project of many others.

I m not sure if you can reach here all the people who work on localization. It's a huge group and the make a perfect job. And of course most them do it in their spare time.

Many core developers like me are sponsored by companies.

Juergen

Is there any mailinglist for all the contributors in OpenOffice that I can use?

The most relevant list is IMHO the [EMAIL PROTECTED] Project mailing list.

And if you want further information, feel free to contact us directly, or on #education.openoffice.org IRC channel ( server is irc.freenode.net )

Your help is highly appreciated.

You're welcome !

Eric Bachard