I'm about to start digging through the API documentation but figured
it was worth posting to this list first to maybe get some focus.

I am looking for a way to load and render (in a C++ application) an OO
document to an off screen buffer. In addition, I want to be able to
synthesize and inject mouse/keyboard events back into the document
that simulate user interaction.

Does anyone know if this sort of approach is doable using the API - if
so, I'll start digging and post what I find here.

-Cal.