Hi,

I'm interested in helping with #5487[0].

this issue is already assigned to a developer: mod, who implemented the Notes2 functionality for Writer, and he is surely already working on that (if not yet finished!);

No, I did not start yet. As far as I know, there is some refactoring currently going on in the Writer, with the outcoming class, it should be easier to implement.

So discussion should take place on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list, maybe mba can comment on the current status.

In my opinion, this is not the easiest issue to start, but of course you can always prove me wrong ;-)

Best regards
Max